2020-2021 Girls Traveling Basketball Season.
We have been working hard to make this season possible and are excited to get the season started.
In the midst of these uncertain times, we have created policies and procedures that will help to provide safe and healthy spaces for all our coaches, volunteers, staff members, and participants.
Click here for a link to our Covid Preparedness Plan: https://www.stlouisparkbasketball.com/page/show/221126-girls-documents
Details can be found by clicking here:
Click here to register:
2020-2021 Season Updates and Changes
1. The registration fee is $400 plus the $25 try out fee.
2. All players must register and pay online in order to attend tryouts. There are two payment options:
Everything must be paid via the website by using a debit/credit card or checking account. Checks and cash will not be accepted.
3. Scholarships will be granted on a very limited basis. Contact Candis Johnson if you would like to apply for a scholarship.
4. We will NOT be collecting a uniform deposit of $75 this year. A Uniform Coordinator will be assigned to each grade and be responsible for uniform distribution and uniform returns
5. This year, we will be looking for parents to support the board instead of volunteer hours at high school games. The board consists of volunteers who are parents and supporters of the program. These volunteers are being overwhelmed with the amount of work this year. We are looking for support by volunteering for one of the following roles:
These are non-voting positions, but many hands make light work.
The $25 try out fee is not refundable. In the event that the player withdraws before being placed on a team and/or the player was not placed on a travel team, the $400 registration fee minus any applicable processing fees will be refunded. If the scheduled option was chosen during registration, the payment of $400 will not be charged on Oct. 15th
Once a player has been placed on a team there will be no refunds without a written request to the board president. The board will review the request for refund and if approved, a full refund minus a $50 administrative fee, or a prorated amount if the child plays a portion of the season will be given.
In the event of a major disruption or cancellation of the season due to COVID-19, the SLPGBA Board of Directors will evaluate expanding its refund policy in a manner that is fair to families but also takes into consideration the various expenses incurred to that point in the season.
Questions can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Congratulations to our 5th and 7th grade girls traveling basketball teams for being selected for a Youth 1st Team Award for their outstanding sportsmanship during the 2020 MYAS Grade State Championships held on March 7-8, 2020! We are very proud of you! Way to go!
We are extremely proud of the St Louis Park Girls Traveling Basketball teams! You all did wonderful and we are proud of you! Go Park!
WAY TO GO 6th Graders! Congrats on taking 2nd place in the State Tournament! A big shout out to Coach Kimberly for all her support this year!!
Congrats to the 4th Grade team for coming in second place at the Fridley tournament!!
Congrats to the 5th Graders for coming in first place in the White Bear Lake tournament!
2020 SLP Girls Basketball Association
2020 SLP Girls Basketball Association Fun Photo
Congrats to all the teams for playing well at the Orono Tournament.
The 6th Grade team placed third in the Orono tournament. Way to go Park!
We offer scholarship opportunities to help girls play basketball. If you would like to donate to this fund, please contact email@example.com.