Online registration is open for the 2019-2020 season!
Click here to register
NOTE: Registration MUST be complete in order for players to participate. Registration for the 2019-2020 season is only offered online. For those who do not have convenient internet access, on site registration assistance will be provided at 1st tryout on September 21st. Payment of required registration fees must be made before a player will be placed on a team.
- Tryout - $20 (to be waived entirely for registration taking place on or before August 31st, 2019)
- Registration - 3rd grade - $275
- Registration - 4th grade - $325
- Registration - 5th grade - $350
- Registration - 6th through 8th grade - $400
- Players not assigned to a team will receive a 100% refund for registration. 3rd graders not assigned to a team will receive a refund for the tryout fee.
- Requests received prior to 5 days after team announcements will receive a 100% refund minus a $40 administrative fee.
- More than 5 days after team announcements, the only refund requests processed will be because of medical reason or because the family moved from St Louis Park. These requests will receive a prorated amount based on tournaments played minus a $40 administrative fee.
Players must attend BOTH tryouts unless prior approval has been granted by the SLPBTBA board. Tryouts will be closed which means parents, family, friends, etc will not be allowed in the gym.
Please provide your $200 volunteer deposit check at tryouts. This check must be provided in order for your son to practice.
See the Tryouts & Clinics page for more information.
Teams, Kick-Off, and Season Start
- Team placement announcements will be made on this website by September 30th.
- Season kick-off will be scheduled and notifications sent for October 14th.
- First practices are expected to begin October 21st.